He is full of knowledge and understanding of how the voice works and what to do to optimize its use. – Becca Wiles, vocal performance major, Virginia Tech
I constantly hear from friends and family that my voice seems to get better and better each time they hear me… – Alec Tebbenhoff, music technology major, Virginia Tech
Dr. Sipes has helped me to accomplish things I did not think I was capable of, and I am not only singing better, but I am singing smarter. – Noell Dunlap, music minor, Virginia Tech
Here are types of students that regularly study in my studio.
- high school students who want to improve their singing – musical theatre, classical, pop
- university students who want to study voice alongside their primary discipline
- Virginia Tech theatre students who want to broaden their horizons by studying voice technique and Musical Theatre literature
- church or civic choristers who want to improve their contribution to their choir
- post college individuals who have the study of voice on their “bucket list”
To learn more about my studio and/or to register to become a part of the studio, please visit my studio website.